Wednesday 14 May 2014

No Hollaback Girl

Hi!

I have a couple of manis left over from before the chop happened, so I thought I'd share one today. While I'm not a huge OPI fan, I do love an OPI mini set! I have quite a few and I think it's a great way to try the shades before splurging on a full size. I have to admit, I don't often go for the full size (with 900+ polishes it's unlikely I'm going to run out...) but I have already ordered a full size of the gold, Love. Angel. Music. Baby because it's unlike anything else I own and so pretty! For this manicure I used I Sing In Color and Love. Angel. Music. Baby, using the brush from L.A.M.O with most of the polish wiped off to create the distressed looking gradient tips. Really simple nail art, and it looked great.





I actually think this would look great on my nubbins too...I'm trying to embrace them I really am...

Hx
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!