Tuesday 4 March 2014

Tri Polish Tuesday March #1 - Purple, Blue and Green watercolour!

Hi!

It's March and that means new tri-polish colours! Green, Blue and Purple aren't colours I'd usually put together, but I think for this mani they look really pretty - let's hope I can keep it up for the rest of the month hey! I used a base of Sally Hansen Lavender Cloud, which is a slightly off-white with grey tones and then sponged on my colours in random patches. I used Models Own Feeling Blue, Color Club Pucci-Licious and the green is a Barry M Limited Edition from last summer. I added topcoat to merge it all together a bit and then stamped a swirly sort of pattern from MoYou Sailor 04 and added some glitter to the tips before more topcoat. I really like the finished mani, although none of the separate elements did it for me it all came together in the end. Hurrah!






Prettyful! I think I need more MoYou plates in my collection, which would you recommend?

Hx



Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Woow, love these colors! I dont have any MoYou plates, only Konad so sorry can't help ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah Jenni this is so freakin pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant Helen! Sorry. My brain is fried today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely! I dig the stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous Helen. There's so much going on but it all works together perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Original manicure.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!