Thursday 27 March 2014

GOT Polish? Yellow!

Hi!

This week's Golden Oldie Thursday is bought to you by the colour yellow! Yellow is probably the colour I own the least of, so none of them are particularly neglected, so I just chose a favourite. This is Models Own Lemon Meringue, which is just a great all round pastel yellow. It's opaque in two coats, good as a base for nail art, it watermarbles perfectly and look how tanned it makes my fingers look! Every little helps ;) I stamped a floral pattern from Pueen 72 in Barry M Gold Foil for a springtime look!






I then added some caviar pearls to the centre of the flowers, and I really like it! They've stayed on really well, through dishes and showering, and I can't stop rubbing them! Does that sound a little bit wrong? Ok, moving on...



I'm not usually a yellow fan, but these I loved. I thought they wouldn't last the day but I kind of don't want to take them off!

Hx


Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Love it - especially the bullion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award :) x http://lacquertarts.weebly.com/1/post/2014/03/the-liebster-award-nominations.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out totally gorgeous. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this subtile stamping. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mani turned out beautiful! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!