Monday 3 February 2014

Happy Birthday to me!

Hi!

It was my birthday on Saturday, and my nails celebrated with a bit of glitter! It wasn't a 'milestone' birthday (I turned 32...not sure how I feel about that...) and so it was just a quiet one with my family. For the manicure I used three coats of Bourjois Rose Lounge, a sheer pretty pink, and two different gold glitters for the tips: Milani Gold gems and an un-named gold micro glitter. The accent nail is stamped with Barry M Gold Foil and an image from Pueen 45.




I had convinced my self when I was planning this manicure that I had OPI Bubble Bath in my stash, but I've never actually owned it. Do you ever do that? Think you have a polish but don't? I felt really dumb when I realised! Dementia must be setting in... Anyway, I think this worked just as well in the end!

Hx
Pin It

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!