Monday 20 January 2014

Studs and Roses

Hi!

I was in the mood for roses, and I won some of Mr Barry M's new matte polishes from the lovely Lane's Laquers, so I decided to combine the two and throw some studs at it for good measure! I used Vanilla and Espresso, stamped with Konad Black and plate BM 323 for the roses. The stripes were freehanded and came out somewhat thicker than I wanted, and none of it was topcoated to keep the matte effect. But this also meant that 6 out of the 8 studs pinged off while I was getting my eyebrows threaded...




I don't know, but it kinda reminded me of Robyn Thicke when Miley Cyrus ground her rubber clad but against his groin. Not pleasant. I liked it enough but it didn't last the day... Vanilla is going to be a favourite though. What do you think?

Hx
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. The colours work so well together and I love the studs you've used! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!