Friday 20 December 2013

Palate cleanser of the week - Beauty UK Grit Effects Fabric

Morning!

I hope you're not all as stressed as me right now! There's something about this time of year that sends my blood pressure soaring! Anyway, what better excuse for a soft, pretty polish to chill me out and calm my nerves. It was either that or a bottle of vodka... Beauty UK Fabric is from their Grit Effects textured range, and while the rest of the range are matte, this pretty soft pale pink has irridescent pink and blue shimmer running through it, making it just that little bit more special. I thought it was going to be terribly sheer, but I used just two coats for these swatches.





Fuzzy shimmer - yum!
This is a great polish, easy to wear, fairly neutral but just with a hint of something special. The only thing I found was that after a days wear it looked a little bit grubby. I guess the pale colour and the texture worked against it that way. But I rectified that by festive-ing it up with some stamping, which you can see over on my Instagram!

I hope you're not too stressed! I'm off on a sticky-tape hunt, wish me luck!

Hx
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. That's a really pretty polish! Gonna try it out.. great review :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!