Wednesday 11 December 2013

Mavala Angel Violet Diamond - Let the Christmas nails begin!

Hi!

Now I've completed the 33 day challenge, and caught up with samples and swatches I needed to do, I can finally just do the nails I want to do for a while. And that means some Christmassy nails will be coming your way! Not all of them, mind you, but I thought I'd better show you this one quick before they sell out! I was browsing Beauty Expert and feeling very scroogelike when I spotted these cute Mavala polishes, encased in a little box with angel wings, ready to hang on the Christmas tree and had to have one. I needed the Christmas spirit! I chose Violet Diamond, as I didn't have any other glitter similar in my collection (and because it goes with my Christmas tree, which is silver, white, gold and black!) I actually thought it was a full cover glitter, but it isn't so I layered it over Barry M Lilac Foil, and combined with Orly Au Champagne and some snowy stamping for my first Christmas nails of the season.






Mavala Angels are available from Beauty Expert for just £3.83 with free delivery here, but they only have the silver one left now so be quick!

Have your nails gotten festive yet?

Hx
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!