Sunday 22 December 2013

Adventures in Stamping - Merry Christmas!

Hi!

It's been a while since I partook in a Sunday stamping challenge, but this week's theme was Merry Christmas so how could I not? I went for a classic green, gold and red look, and really loved it! I got to use a couple of untrieds that I'd been hoarding for a while, and while I loved one I hated the other. The gold foil is Nails Inc Chelsea Bridge Road and I bloody hated it. It dragged, it was lumpy, brush-strokey and it chipped really quickly too. And it didn't even stamp. Good job I was covering it with glitter because it was a hot mess under there! The glitter itself was a joy - China Glaze Party Hearty, a long time lemming which I grabbed earlier in the year ready for Christmas! Just one coat gave the coverage you see, and disguised the yukky Nails Inc. The green is another China Glaze, Jolly Holly and it was stamped with Barry M Gold Foil and Pueen 38.





I just love the Pueen plates, there's something there for every occasion! And with this particular plate you have the added bonus of getting Jingle Bells stuck in your head! Oh, jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way...

Hx
Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!