Thursday 23 May 2013

May Tri Polish Challenge day 2 - random stamping

Hi!

I've had a busy day today, and I joined my local gym! Scary stuff! But the very nice (read: fit) instructor complimented me on these nails, which kinda made my day :) But it also meant I had to explain the concept of stamping while huffing and puffing on a treadmill...

Anyway, for this manicure I didn't have an idea in my tiny little mind until I sat down and did it. I started with a base of China Glaze Want My Bawdy then randomly brushed on bits of Immortal and Bend Over Backwards with the brush almost dry. Once that had had a coat of topcoat I stamped a random wiggly design from Cheeky XL C with Barry M Silver Foil.





Here's the base before I went and stamped all over it ;)


Love this image, hopefully I can grow my nails out a bit so you can see more of it!

Hx


Pin It

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!