Thursday 25 April 2013

April Tri Polish Challenge day 4 - going out with a bang!

Morning!

We've come to the end of the Tri Polish challenge for this month, and I'm going out with a bang! This manicure is pretty much perfect for me - bright, gradient, stamping and glitter - who could want more! I made a sideways gradient (for the first time - why hadn't I done this before?) on my ring and middle fingers with Essie Off the Shoulder and Rimmel Sky High, and topped it with some animal print stamping (zebra from Gals GA32 and Cheetah from Cheeky CH2. On my pinkie and index fingers I just painted a single colour and added a bit of a reverse glitter gradient using Barry M Silver Glitter and Revlon Stunning.




And here are my four manicures for this month - isn't it interesting how different you can make the same three colours look?!


Next month's colours are red, blue and grey, and I've chosen my polishes already! Come over to Crumpet's Nail Tarts if you want to join in!

Hx


Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I can't pinpoint just one thing about this mani that I love - I love it all! Glitter, gradient, stamping! What's not to love!? ;)
    This and the first one are def my favourites! **

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pink and blue together. So gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!! Love the gradients, they go brilliantly with the stamping xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!