Thursday 7 February 2013

New 31 day challenge day 7 - skittles

Morning!

Another not so successful mani today. The challenge was to create skittles, and I went for a neon and nude. I've done Neon and Nude in a few guises before, and my on original neon and nude tips post I had a request for a skittle version. Ok, it was nearly a year ago, but I'm happy to oblige! However, it was fated to be a fail from the start as my favourite nude polish had locked itself shut and Mr NN had to take the pliers to it to get it open. Then the formula had gone a bit lumpy and streaky. And then as you can see the chevron tips I tried were less that neat. AND then the topcoat streaked...oh well, we live and learn!


The nude is Nails Inc Basil Street, and the neons are from the Color Club Poptastic collection with the exception of the yellow which is Orly Glowstick.

Tomorrow's post is duochrome, and I didn't fail! Yay!

Hx
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. what are you talking about.....? These are awesome!!!!!! I would be so happy if I could do chrovon tips as neat as this :) Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!