Wednesday 6 February 2013

New 31 day challenge, day 6 - Favourite Colour Family

Hello!

Today's theme for the 31 day challenge I took part in in January was to create a mani using your favourite colour family. You have no idea how hard it was to pick a colour family. My favourite colour is purple, but is it my favourite colour family? Since favourite colour came up later in the challenge I decided to go for something different, and picked turquoisy-greeny-bluey for my favourite colour family, and came up with a braid mani using Models Own Jade Stone (pinkie), Accessorize Mermaid (index) and Accessorize Superstar (thumb).



I'm still not sold on these braid manis, they look ok, but they can be a bit of a pain...what do you think?

Hx
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love this colors especially the one on the index finger :X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!