Saturday 13 October 2012

NOTD - Twit Twoo!

I've had this manicure in my inspiration file for ever, and some owl gloves I bought myself inspired me to finally try it! I think the original is by Chalkboard Nails, but please correct me if I'm wrong (I usually am!) I used a LOT of polishes in this design, so I'll just list them:
Thumb (brown): Color Club Rad Nomad and Earthy Angel
Index (pink): Beauty Uk Street Rose and OPI Steady as she rose
Middle (green): China Glaze Exotic Encounters and Aquadelic
Ring (purple): OPI Parlez Vous OPI? and Beauty Uk Smokey Lilac
Pinkie (blue): Barry M Cobalt Blue and China Glaze Electric Beat
Details: beak - Sinful Colors Hazard, eyes - Rio nail art pens in yellow and black
My base is a bit milky so they're not completely nude underneath. They're far from perfect and my top coat smudged the eyes a bit but I love my wonky little owls! What do you think?
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. They're great, I did one owl as an accent nail recently but he didn't look quite right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this design and the gloves! Where did you get them?

    Robyn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are sooo cute peeking out of the gloves. I have to try owls sometime

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!