Saturday 15 September 2012

NOTD - You Aint Nothin' but a Houndstooth Dog...

Ok, first off apologies for the tedious title. It's early, k?

Since my nails are behaving really badly at the moment, this is an old manicure from about a month ago. I used Color Club Poptastic (pink) and Chelsea Girl (blue) and stamped over them with Konad Special black and the houndstooth design from the new Bundle Monster set. Loved it. I'm always surprised by how much I love neons on me. I think I need moar...but seeing as my stash reached over 500 this week I will refrain...for now...





If I remember rightly the stamp misbehaved a little bit and I had to fill in some parts with a brush, but once the top coat was on you could barely tell. T'was a cute mani for nubs, even if the execution wasn't perfect.

Have a nice weekend everyone, I have my in laws visiting...so a stressful one for me!

Hx
Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!