Saturday 28 April 2012

Untried Month - getting my fish egg on!

Hi loves!

Today I'm wearing Accessorize Stardom - a yummy metallic grey, not too brushstrokey in two medium coats. Then I decided to try my new caviar beads - that have been setting blogdom on fire lately, and not for all the right reasons. My lovely friend Tracy got me these from Chez Delaney and I applied them as an accent nail just by sticking them into wet top coat. I didn't top coat over them because I wanted the texture.



 They lasted approximately half an hour before this happened-


Mr NN literally just touched them and they all fell off. It was like the top coat was too brittle? Maybe I'll try gluing them on next time...

Hx
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry they didn't last long but it looked really cute! Do a craft glue next time (like for nail foils or rhinestones) and you can do a thin coat of regular topcoat over it to seal in the glue but it will still leave the nubby feeling, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!