Tuesday 10 April 2012

Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge - Favourite thing about Spring

The challenge is nearly over! Just two more posts after this, and we're done with spring! And we're finally getting some Spring weather - today we have had typical April showers, and I don't mind at all!

Onto today's nails, which was your favourite thing about Spring. Now while I love Spring for me the best thing about it is that it leads onto summer, and summer for me means flip flops! Yes, I painted feet on my nails. And what?



The base colour is Nails Inc Basil Street, which is my perfect creamy nude. It's actually pretty squishy and jelly-ish and is almost opaque in just one coat. The only thing is that the drying time isn't great, so if you want a quick perfect neutral mani add a quick drying topcoat and you're good to go! The other polishes are far too many to name, so I've included a picture - ask in the comments if you want to know a certain shade! All off the flip flops were done with striper polishes, and all of toes with a dotting tool and neon polish. I can't wait to try some neon pedicures for real this year!

That's a lot of polish!

Please don't tell me I'm alone in thinking these are kinda cure? No? Just me then...

Hx
Pin It

3 comments:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!