Sunday 26 February 2012

We stamp on Sundays! Purple... cabbages?

Helloo!

This week's Adventures in Stamping theme was to use three colours. I decided to use three shades of purple and the rose stamp from BM14. The base colour is 17 Woo Me (which I used for the thumb on my Cherry Blossoms, then loved it so much I wanted a full mani with it), stamping is Nails Inc Belgrave Place and then I dotted in the spaces with OPI Parlez Vous OPI? Little bit underwhelmed.




So, BM14. Roses or cabbages? Discuss.

Hx
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. lol .... cabbages ? insect thingies ? we are a pair! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Roses! Very pretty! I am loving purple on purple lately

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look lovely...if a little cabbagey!
    http://www.boldnbella.blogspot.com/
    Jojo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol I can totally see cabbage, but I'll go with roses ;) Gorgeous mani!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I suppose you could make them look either way really! Lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!