Wednesday 15 February 2012

Purple Crumpet Spring Challenge - Day 2, Spring Pink

Morning loves

Day two of the challenge and I have my spring pink to show you. Most of my pinks seem to be brights, not pastels (must rectify) so I modified an old favourite. I used 3 coats of Barry M Strawberry Ice Cream and topped it with a Sally Hansen Diamond Strength polish I picked up in Poundland. They seem to be popping up more and more, so keep your eyes peeled! This one is called Love in Bloom and it's a sheer pink with teeny tiny flakies. Definitely a layering polish. Pics don't do it justice, especially with no sun.






Unfortunately I'm out of quick dry top coat and this would not dry. I wrecked it two hours later doing the washing up. What a glamorous life I lead...

Hx
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!