Wednesday 8 February 2012

NOTD - Orly Fowl Play + French Tip Stamping

Morning bloggy peeps!

At the moment, I'm taking part in a very exciting birthday club! There are 12 of us and every month we all send a package to the member whose birthday/celebration day it is that month. Since it was my birthday this month, I'm the lucky recipient this month :D So far I've received 3 of my 11 parcels and these amazing girls are knocking polishes off my (now rather extensive) wishlist left right and centre! One of the first ones I wore is Orly Fowl Play which the lovely Tracy sent me, along with Androgenie - meaning along with my Buyapowa minis and GlossyBox this month I went from owning no Orly's to owning 7 and a base coat in a few days! Anyway, I  wore Fowl play plain for a day...


Blurry, but you can see the pretties..

And then it was still in ok shape so I tried some french tip stamping for the first time, using BM18 and Barry M Lilac Foil. I don't think it was too bad for a first try... Although if my nails were longer it'd look better I think.

I really really like this polish :) I had an idea in my head to concentrate on my China Glaze collection for a few months, but now I think I might be after more Orlys... Thank you thank you thank you Tracy! I'm sure for a while there will be a LOT of birthday club polishes used!

Hx
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. The stamping looks really good! I adore fowl play, it's such a gorgeous polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ph great work! I can never get the french tip stamps to look any good but yours look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!