Thursday 15 December 2011

Ho ho ho!

Santa nails inspired by the beautiful grace at OooooohPretty. I did mine a little different to hers, using MeMeMe Pin Up as the base, then using a big dotting tool and Wet n Wild french white to make a fluffy looking border to the jacket. Then I used Wet n Wild Black cream and a small brush for the belt, and Barry M Gold Foil and a small dotting tool to make the buckle.



Cute!

Anyway, I'm off to be because I have the standard Christmas flu and actually can barely move my head. Breathing though your nose is totally optional anyway, right? Or at least I will be going to bed once this Barry M Croc Effect crackle does it's thang...

Hx
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!