Sunday 23 October 2011

NOTD - 17 Magnetised in Grey

Hi loves!

Sorry my posts are a bit sporadic at the moment, technology hates me. I usually bluetooth pics from my camera to my laptop as the cable stopped working, but now the bluetooth on my laptop has stopped working too. So, I was bluetoothing the pics from my camera to my phone, and then uploading to my laptop from there. BUT now the cable for my phone has stopped working too. It charges my phone, but it wont send data. Grr. So now, I'm bluetoothing photos from camera to phone, and then emailing them to myself to get them on the computer. Can you say long-winded? What's worse is that the emails take FOREVAH to come through. I'm writing this post at 4.30pm and I emailed myself the pictures at 11pm last night and they're still not here (Actually now about 47 hours ago and they're still not here...nicked the BF's lappy, then emailed myself from there. LeSigh.). I have ordered a new bluetooth dongle for the lappy, and as soon as it arrives normal service will be resumed!

Anywho, I have the Grey Boots 17 magnetised polish to show you today. This and the green are my favourite, followed closely by the purple Nails Inc one. The blue 17 one is pretty enough, but was a bit trickier formula wise, and gave a more subtle effect. I'll wear it again soon to show you. I desperately want the red one from FashionistA, and a little birdie tells me they'll be in selected Superdrugs from Wednesday, and hopefully on the Superdrug website Monday or Tuesday. Plus, Superdrug has free delivery until Christmas, so although their website is a bit rubbish it's worth a look!

I held the magnet the other way round for this manicure, giving me vertical stripes instead of horizontal, and I think it makes my nails look long and elegant. This is one coat over one coat of Collection2000 Hot Looks All That Jazz, which matches almost perfectly (there's a swatch of that too). I really love the effect this polish gives, it really looks three dimensional! I think I need a brown/bronze one of these, it'd look just like a tigers eye stone - amazeballs!



Collection 2000 Hot Looks All That Jazz as the base

Have you got your paws on any magnetised polish yet? Do you love it as much as me?

Hx
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I'll have to try the magnet that way round. Pain about your technology probs,hopefully you'll get it sorted soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is one of my favorite polishes! i love your blog! http://rockinailz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!