Thursday 15 September 2011

Honey, I'm home!

You can all stop sobbing into your handkerchiefs, pulling your hair out and wondering what the hell you're going to do with your time, my computer, internet connection and therefore my long rambling blog posts are back! So get some supplies in, I have some epic manicures to show you and you can guarantee that I will go on and on and on and on about them...

But first, just a quick update to let you know I have added a page to the tabs along the top, so that you can keep an eye on my untried challenge. So far in September I have used 15 polishes I'd not tried before, which equals out to one a day! Not bad, but seeing as there are 55 polishes on the list (and I grouped a set of 5 together...) the challenge will be continuing for a wee while yet.

Also, a couple of people have told me that the layout of my blog is odd when viewed in Firefox. I'm trying to resolve it but as I know veeery little about HTML it's taking some time. Please be patient and don't desert me! The handy blogger stats thing tells me that something like 35% of my pageviews have been from people using Firefox (more than any other browser) so I am trying to sort it out. In the meantime, may I suggest Google Chrome...(sorry! That was cheeky of me...)

So, look out for my favourite manicure ever tomorrow, I can't wait to show you!

Hx
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back :) Glad to see you back blogging properly again! Nice new look for your blog. I'm too lazy to attempt to do anything with mine - it's been exactly the same since I started it!

    Looking forward to reading/hearing/seeing more from you soon :)

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!