Wednesday 13 April 2011

NOTD - Boo You Whore!

Yay my first pink Wednesday! The Mint Mojo was still going strong from Monday but I had to take it off and I jumped straight in and went for the brightest pink I own!
 3 coats of All About Face Vibrant Pink, two coats of W7 Pink Dazzle on ring finger for an accent and a coat of topcoat to make it all shiny.

Not a colour I'd ever usually go near, but I actually like it. And for a cheap polish the All About Face isn't bad. Ok, so it's thin and watery, but three coats and it's almost opaque and streaks were evened out. And yes, I know the glitter is more purple than pink (actually it's more pink irl - these pictures have made it purpler) but it says pink on the label so neener neener lol

Do you wear pink on Wednesdays? And as for the weather...
There's a 30% chance that it's already raining!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!