Friday 15 April 2011

I done a nawtee and NOTD - Reversy Percy

I promised myself after I managed to snag a free Hello Kitty stamping plate from Born Pretty I wouldn't buy any more until I'd received the free one and tried it out to see if I was any good at it. But I saw on their facebook page today that they have a sale on...$1.55 per plate with free shipping and I couldn't pass it up. I ordered 6 plates...let's hope I can actually work them and don't end up with a horrible mess...

On to my NOTD. I took off the pink and went for something completely different, inspired by Jenni, and a new variety of my favourite sweets Percy Pigs. Percy pigs are strawberry flavoured gummi sweets from Marks and Spencer and they are pure awesome. The BF came home from work yesterday with a new bag for me, Reversy Percy - so the ear colour is where the face colour usually is and vice versa. Here's a pic to make it clearer:

Anyway, when I saw Jenni's latest manicure I loved it and thought it would be simple enough for me to try, but my single gold-y coloured polish is more bronze (will have to rectify that!). So I switched it round and used a black base with a gold crackle top coat.
This is base coat, 2 coats of Wet 'n' Wild Black Creme, 17 Crackle Top Coat painted in stripes down the sides of the nail and TC to make it shiny. I like it, but I like Jenni's better :p And I wish I'd used tape to tape off a stripe down the middle to make them more even, but we live and learn...

I have toothache (too many sweeties...) so it's ibuprofen and bed for me now, night all.

Hx
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!