Wednesday 20 April 2011

Don't have sex, because you will get pregnant and die! Don't have sex in the missionary position, don't have sex standing up, just don't do it, OK, promise? OK, now everybody take some rubbers.

Pink Wednesday's here :)

Tis 2 coats of O.P.I Flower to Flower (could have done with another) + Nubar 2010. Then I added some stars to my thumb and ring fingers as an accent and a couple of coats of Seche Vite.


Finally got some half decent pics and it made me realise just how dry my skin and  cuticles are - need to do something about that...

Flower to flower is a bubblegum pink with silvery shimmer and the 2010 makes it look almost corally. I couldn't get the flakies very well, but they really are pretty. So much so that I stopped to look at them when I was halfway up the stairs last night and nearly fell backwards...but that may be just me... I do keep staring at my nails though maybe that's just because I'm not used to such a bright colour.

And man, Seche Vite is hard! Tried to pick off some overspill and needed a chisel...ok slight exaggeration!

Anyway, I'm loving pink Wednesdays so far :) And looking through all the Mean Girls quotes makes me lol so I'm happy :)

Hx
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!