Thursday 31 March 2011

NOTD - Natural Collection Raspberry

My first NOTD! I might not do one every day, but I am going to try to - even if it's not a full new mani, just a change to the previous day. So for example tonight I'm going to add either a glittery or matte topcoat to this NOTD and post it tomorrow :)

Natural Collection is a range of cosmetics sold in Boots stores in the UK. I don't know if it's available anywhere else. The range is very cheap affordable but still, I think, good quality. I've been using their tinted moisturiser since I was about 14 (a long time ago...)! These pictures were taken after I'd worn the polish a whole day, so there is some tip wear, but surprisingly few chips, especially as I went without a topcoat.


Sorry about the state of my skin, especially on the middle finger (and that is photoshopped a little to save you from the real horror).

I think it could use a third coat to get it completely opaque, but I don't mind it a little sheer. I think this is a great polish for such a bargain price (under £2) and I will be adding more :) The only downside is that the colours tend to be more traditional, reds and pinks, rather than blue, purple and glitter, but good staple colours nonetheless. Are there any bargain brands you can recommend?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!